Cortex provides delegated administration of customer organisations and end-user
accounts. Enabling a new customer or creating new user accounts is equally easy
for service provider, reseller or customer administrators through the intuitive
web based GUI.
Create New Customers & Users
Cortex provides a wizard style interface to simplify the process of creating new
customers and users.
- Online validation to ensure the correct information is saved in the Active Directory.
- Advanced Active Directory user properties can be updated and retrieved through Cortex.
- User Copy feature allows an existing user's profile and services to be replicated
to a new user.
- Control the Organisational Unit (OU) structure for each customer.
Manage services and users
Cortex allows you to manage services and users for all of your customers and sub-customers
- Able to create multiple instances of a service for a customer.
- Configure resource settings per service, limit the maximum number of users that
a customer can provision with a service.
- Impersonate another user to investigate any user related issues - from their perspective.
- View password expiry and Active Directory account status.
- Disable or enable customers and users quickly.
Provisioning Status Indicators
Provisioning tasks are queued and handled out-of-process. This keeps the user interface
responsive and allows users to get on with other tasks rather than waiting for slow
provisioning tasks to complete. Cortex provides provisioning status indicators to
keep the user updated with progress.
- Real time updates on status of provisioning requests.
- Drill down to quickly determine the cause of any problems.
- Continue to work while Cortex completes provisioning processes.