- Microsoft Dynamics gives hosters the opportunity to offer higher value services.
- Cortex allows you to deliver Microsoft CRM4.0 easily and quickly
- Cortex can also you to manage older Microsoft CRM3.0 installations
- Simplify the deployment and management of Dynamics CRM.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is an established and leading Customer Relationship Management
system. Version 4.0 of CRM is the new multi-tenanted version which provides
leading edge CRM functionality while still giving customers flexibility in configuration
of their CRM system.
CRM is a high value service, hosting companies around the world can now compete
with the likes of Salesforce.com in delivering a fully web based CRM solution..
Cortex can help you to reduce the maintenance costs associated with delivering CRM
to your customers:
- Automatically setup new CRM instances
- Provision multiple CRM instances to customers, giving capability for development,
test and production CRM instances
- Manage user profiles on Cortex, including preserving an audit trail on all CRM users.
- Simplify billing, Cortex will let you know how many users are using CRM.
- Delegating user provisioning to the end-customer without the need or knowledge of
the CRM administration tools.
- Lock-in customers by providing a suite of related services.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0
Cortex can also manage older CRM3 instances through the same interface. This
gives yet more options for consolidating the management of your hosting environment.
Please read our case studies related to Microsoft Dynamics CRM: